We manufacture signs ranging from hand made to fully machined.
Steve Gordon was born in Canada but grew up in Germany, where he completed his first apprenticeship as a Display Artist in 1974. He moved to Canada permanently in 1978 and then completed a second apprenticeship in the sign business. He had the pleasure of working at Harry Koffman Signs in Ottawa throughout the 1980's before starting his own business.
We serve Kemptville, Brockville, Prescott and the surrounding areas. We also complete larger projects in Ottawa and Toronto.
Quotes are free. When necessary we will do a site survey to price a job, otherwise we will email you a quote based on the information you provide to us.
Products & Services…
- cnc routered signs
- carved signs
- wood signs, cedar signs
- sandblasted signs
- farm signs
- heritage style signs
- storefront signage & window lettering
- backlit signs
- LED signs
- coroplast signs
- vinyl lettering or digital print on aluminum, plastic or plywood
- banners, trade show displays
- vehicle graphics – cut vinyls, printed decals & magnets
- billboards & murals
- cut out logos and letters
- timber frame signs, glass signs, restaurant & pub signs
- factory/manufacturing signs –for production lines, etc.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us .
By appointment only please:
3320 Goodin Rd.
Our business hours are:
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.